True-Legacy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True-Legacy

True Legacy's clan forums for tl members on runescape

Clan wars inventory/gear basics

Ghetto King
    Ghetto King
    Pk Leader
    Pk Leader

Clan wars inventory/gear basics Empty Clan wars inventory/gear basics

Post by Ghetto King Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Hi,pk leader bobby here to show you the basics of clan wars.

First of all,this is what your inventory should look like.

https://2img.net/h/i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx188/fefnir34/truelegacyinvenshow.jpg

You can use a runecrafting staff and replace it with a regular staff.But if your lazy like me and hate playing games for tokens,you can use a regular staff.Runecrafting robes can be replaced with druid/combat robes (druid suggested) and again,if your lazy like me you can use rc robes,or regular wizard robes if your feeling lucky.now,with range you should always bring addy arrows.no mith and below cause if we find you with that shit we'll dick smack you across the face.Maple shortbow can be replaced with a Maple Longbow Sighted,(ONLY IF DUNG IS ALLOWED),if not then its oldschool shortbow for you.The food you should be bringing is anchovie pizza,but if your low on money,swordfish is a acception.Your weapon should be Rune Scim/Rune long.I suggest rune long for people with high attack levels since its more accurate.Rune scims for lower attack levels.But,it doesn't really matter,iyour choice.

This is just a inventory post,showing you what you need for wars.In my other fourum posts,i'll be telling you what to do and what not to do in clan wars.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:41 am